Ιf you are taking a cruise and you are interested in joining a small group tour in Athens, we are here to help you organize it! PKTravel Semi Private Tours are handled by experts – with more than 25 years of experience in the travel industry. We promise that you will have a memorable day in our city! We will show you all the highlights and you will be dropped off at the port before your ship departs. ***This tour is not recommended for disabled people.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Number of participants: minimum 8 and maximum 16 guests per group.
- Price: 75 Euros per person.
- Deposit: 45 Euros per person. The remaining balance will be paid (in cash) at the end of the tour.
- English speaking professional licensed tour guide.
- Driver and new, fully A/C, Mercedes minivan or, minibus sprinter vehicles.
- All taxes and VAT.
- Not Included
- Entrance fees (per person):
From April 1st to October 31st: Ancient Corinth [8 Euros], Acropolis [20 Euros].
From November 1st to March 31st: Ancient Corinth [4 Euros], Acropolis [10 Euros].
- Lunch. We can recommend good restaurants upon request.
- Gratuities. Gratuity rates in Greece are about 10% of service cost.
- Once you complete the online process “Book Now” you will automatically receive an E-mail (voucher) with all required information. If you do not receive an E-mail (voucher) please check your spam folder, or Contact Us.
- The “Unique Identification Number” that is mentioned on the voucher is not a group number. It will automatically be assigned to you and based on the final number of guests, PKTravel, will design groups for best customer satisfaction.
- The booking will be confirmed 15 days before the actual date of the tour. If there is not enough participation (minimum 8 guests) then you will be notified and the tour will be cancelled with the options of either booking a private tour or getting full refund.
- You can always check the tour’s progress on “Book Now”. Pending is the notion that the minimum requirement is not been met yet. Active is the notion that the minimum requirement is met.
- Please check your E-mail regularly for possible notifications.
- Cancellation Policy
- Full refund if cancelled up to 30 days prior to the agreed date and time.
- No refund if cancelled within the last 30 days prior to the arrival date.
Please note that all alterations or cancellations should be made via E-mail. Of course, if for any unforeseen reason the ship does not dock at the port then there will be a full refund.
- Meeting Point & Time
- Please follow the instructions indicated on your voucher.
- In case of not being able to find the driver, please ask port authority police to show you the meeting point for private tours. Or, please contact the emergency number that appears on your voucher.
*The itinerary is subject to change due to lack of time, demonstrations, strikes, or other issues that may arise.*
Full Day Athens & Ancient Corinth Tour includes: The Canal (which is about 6 km long and connects the Aegean Sea with the Ionian Sea, its width upon completion was 25 meters, and 8 meters deep), Ancient Corinth (where you can see the Long Walls that begin at the summit of AcroCorinth and descend all the way to Lechaion, the artificial harbour on the Corinthian Gulf, the Agora, the Dorian Temple of Appollo [6th c. BC with 1st c. AD restorations], the museum which contains mosaic floors, Mycenaean and Corinthian pottery, terra cotta sphinxes, statues of two supernatural beings, relief plaques, the Roman head of the goddess Tyche and small objects of various kinds, and the Bima where St Paul preached), and finally The Acropolis (where you will see the Temple of Parthenon which is dedicated to Athena Parthenos, Propylea which is the monumental entrance to the sacred area, the Temple of Athena Nike which is dedicated to Athena-Apteros Nike, the Temple of Erechtheion which is dedicated to Athena Polias, the Cariatides, Herodeon Theater, the ruins of the Theater of Dionysus, Areopagus [Mars Hill]). Duration about 8-9 hours.
- Breakdown of Tour Time
- From Piraeus Port to the Canal (1h30m)
- Canal (30m)
- Ancient Corinth (1h30m)
- Lunch (1h30m)
- Drive to Athens (1h15m)
- Acropolis (2h)
- Drive to Piraeus cruise terminal (30m)