PK Travel online reservation system incorporates secure server technology with full 128-bit encryption to ensure that your details are completely encrypted for 100% secure transmission over the Internet.
All rates are quoted in Euros.
2. RESERVATION PROCESS
- Semi Private Tours: Please follow the online process (Book Now).
- Private Tours: Please send us an E-mail.
- Semi Private Tours: Once you complete the online process “Book Now” you will receive an E-mail (voucher) with all required information. Please print it and have it with you during the tour. The booking will be confirmed 15 days before the actual date of the tour.
- Private Tours: You will receive a confirmation E-mail with instructions. Please print it and have it with you during the tour. Reservations made during the week will in normal circumstances be confirmed within 24 hours. Confirmation of reservations made during weekends or public holidays, may however take slightly longer. If for any reason you do not receive notification please Contact Us
4. CANCELLATION POLICY
The following cancellation policy is used by PK Travel in order to minimize non shows. In case of delay or no show up at the agreed time or place, the established cancellation policy will be applied. As our services are personalized it would be greatly appreciated if we are notified as soon as possible so that we can accept other requests and offer our services to visitors that require them. Please note that all alterations or cancellations should be made via E-mail. Of course, if for any unforeseen reason the ship does not dock at the port then there will be a full refund.
- Semi Private Tours:
Full refund if cancelled up to 30 days prior to the agreed date and time.
No refund if cancelled within the last 30 days prior to the arrival date.
- Private Tours/Transfers:
Full refund if cancelled up to 48 hours prior to the agreed date and time.
No refund if cancelled within the last 48 hours prior to the arrival date.
5. MEETING POINT & TIME
a. Please follow the instructions indicated on your voucher or confirmation E-mail.
b. In case of not being able to find the driver, please ask port authority police to show you the meeting point for private tours. Or, please contact the emergency number that appears on your voucher, or E-mail.
c. Maximum waiting time for private transfers with collection at the airport/port/station will be one (1) hour after the arrival time. Once this amount of time has passed, the service will not be guaranteed. However, if the passenger is stuck in immigration or has lost luggage please call the emergency number that appears on your voucher or, E-mail.
d. Collections from cruise ship terminals are agreed to, and will take place at the time indicated on the voucher, or E-mail.
- You are responsible for checking the details of the booking on the voucher or confirmation E-mail. PK Travel will not be held responsible if the information is incorrect. If it is incorrect please inform us as soon as possible and we will E-mail you an amended voucher.
- The itineraries are subject to change due to lack of time, demonstrations, strikes, or other issues that may arise.
- All passengers are advised to have adequate travel insurance prior to traveling.
- No responsibility for costs are to be refunded to any passengers who do not wait for their driver and take alternative transport. Please ensure you give us your arrival times and day in to the destination points and not your departing information. If you have a serious delay on your journey please inform us as soon as possible although we will do our utmost to find out if you have incurred any delays. PK Travel use their own transport wherever possible but do use third party companies where appropriate.
6. IMPORTANT INFO
7. ACCIDENT & INJURY
PK Travel cannot be held liable for any accident or injury incurred by the client of any kind how so ever caused through any third party directly or indirectly. Such claims must be dealt with directly by the supplier of the actual service concerned.
We will never willfully disclose personal information about you to any third party without first having obtained your permission, unless we are instructed to do so by a legal authority. We may use the information we collect about you to notify you from time to time about important changes or other services that may be of interest to you. We will not contact you to notify you of these changes or services if you have asked us not to, unless the services concerned impact any service we are due to provide to you. We also analyze the personal information that we have collected from this website in order to enable us to develop services and offerings tailored to the relevant customer base. This data allows us to create special offers that our customer base is most likely to avail themselves of. Further, it is our policy to take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is securely maintained with access limited to those who need such access to provide the requested services to you.