Ιf you are taking a cruise and you are interested in joining a small group tour in Athens, we are here to help you organize it! PKTravel Semi Private Tours are handled by experts – with more than 25 years of experience in the travel industry. We promise that you will have a memorable day in our city! We will show you all the highlights and you will be dropped off at the port before your ship departs. ***This tour is not recommended for disabled people.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
minimum 8 and maximum 16 guests per group.
55 Euros per person.
25 Euros per person. The remaining balance will be paid (in cash) at the end of the tour.
- English speaking professional licensed tour guide.
- Driver and new, fully A/C, Mercedes minivan or, minibus sprinter vehicles.
- All taxes and VAT.
- Entrance fees (per person):
From April 1st to October 31st: Acropolis [20 Euros], Temple of Zeus[6 Euros].
From November 1st to March 31st: Acropolis [10 Euros], Temple of Zeus [3 Euros].
- Gratuities. Gratuity rates in Greece are about 10% of service cost.
- Once you complete the online process “Book Now” you will automatically receive an E-mail (voucher) with all required information. If you do not receive an E-mail (voucher) please check your spam folder, or Contact Us.
- The “Unique Identification Number” that is mentioned on the voucher is not a group number. It will automatically be assigned to you and based on the final number of guests, PKTravel, will design groups for best customer satisfaction.
- The booking will be confirmed 15 days before the actual date of the tour. If there is not enough participation (minimum 8 guests) then you will be notified and the tour will be cancelled with the options of either booking a private tour or getting full refund.
- You can always check the tour’s progress on “Book Now”. Pending is the notion that the minimum requirement is not been met yet. Active is the notion that the minimum requirement is met.
- Please check your E-mail regularly for possible notifications.
- Full refund if cancelled up to 30 days prior to the agreed date and time.
- No refund if cancelled within the last 30 days prior to the arrival date.
Please note that all alterations or cancellations should be made via E-mail. Of course, if for any unforeseen reason the ship does not dock at the port then there will be a full refund.
- Please follow the instructions indicated on your voucher.
- In case of not being able to find the driver, please ask port authority police to show you the meeting point for private tours. Or, please contact the emergency number that appears on your voucher.
*The itinerary is subject to change due to lack of time, demonstrations, strikes, or other issues that may arise.*
Half Day Athens Tour includes: The Acropolis (“Parthenon” dedicated to Athena Parthenos, “Erechtheion” dedicated to Athena Polias, “Propylaea” the monumental entrance to the sacred area, “Temple of Athena Nike” dedicated to Athena-Apteros Nike, “Caryatides”, “Herodeon Theater”, the ruins of the “Theater of Dionysus” and finally “Areopagus” [Mars Hill]), The Temple of Zeus (which is the largest ancient temple in Greece in the Corinthian order), The Panathenaic Stadium ([Kallimarmaro]; the original stadium built in 1863 for the first modern Olympic games in 1896), The Hill of Lycabettus, The Old Palace, The Tomb of The Unknown Soldier & The Changing of The Guards, The Catholic Cathedral, and finally The “Neoclassical Trilogy” [Academy, National Library, First University of Athens]. Duration 5 hours.
- Breakdown of Tour Time
- From and to the port (1h)
- Acropolis (2h)
- Temple of Zeus, Panathenaic Stadium (45m)
- Hill of Lycabettus (45m)
- Old Palace, Tomb of The Unknown Soldier & Changing of The Guards, Catholic Cathedral, Neoclassical Trilogy (30m)